Chief Marketing Officer (Consumer Durables- Retail)
Be a part of the leadership team
Manage a large team across various regions
About Our Client
Our client is one of the retail companies with a unique product range and is looking to expand into the Indian market. They have a significant presence in the global market and are investing a lot in growing markets like India, China and South East Asia. They are looking for a CMO to manage the marketing across the region and would be working very closely with the regional teams to drive the marketing activities.
Reporting to the Global COO, the incumbent would be responsible for:
- Being the custodian for the organisation's brand guidelines across all its brands
- Managing a team of category and brand managers, focused on overall growth and market share of each of the brands
- Controlling and deploying marketing budgets among the set of brands and their extensions to achieve profitability and market share targets for each brand - involve all forms of communication, including ATL, BTL and digital for the same
- Working with the leadership team to strategize for scope of growth, new product development and brand extensions
- Planning for the long term focus of the organisation in the country, working closely with marketing insights, consumer research and sales teams
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate would be an MBA from a top school, with at least 15 years of core marketing experience in reputed consumer durable organisations. He/she would be a demonstrated leader with the ability to hit the ground running, stitch and execute the marketing vision for the company in India. Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills are ideal, as is the ability to think out of the box and work well with several teams at once.
What's on Offer
Apart from the opportunity to work with some of the world's best known brands, and a competitive remuneration, you have the opportunity to chart the brand guidelines for the company in India, and lead a diverse and culturally strong team of achievers.