Chief Manager Legal Contracts & Regulatory Litigation
INR15 - INR20
Contracts and Regulatory litigation
About Our Client
A leading player in the Power sector.
- Drafting, reviewing of contract with special focus to financial documents and its negation with lenders. Financial closured, refinancing and other instruments.
- Should be able to do thorough risk analysis before entering into various types of commercial & financial agreements and should also have the ability to draft/vet legal agreement.
- Exposure to SPAs, technology transfer agreements and such high valued transaction.
- Good knowledge of electricity laws, rules and regulations.
- Experience in drafting Petitions and handles matters in SERC's, CERE, APTEL.
- Coordinating with outside legal counsel in cost effective manner.
- Deliver advice on legal positions in case of litigation.
- Formulate the general guidelines, checklists and procedures and set up of best practices in management of legal function in general and contracting function in particular. Prepare, update and disseminate relevant legal interpretations, notes, circulars etc. throughout company.
- Train resources to keep in-house skills abreast with latest laws and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have completed LL.B
- Must have 5 to 12 yrs PQE
- Must have good experience in Electricity Regulatory Litigation
- Must have good experience in commercial contracts in Infrastructure, Projects Power, Energy and Finance sectors
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity in the legal department of a reputed Power generation Company.