Chief Financial Officer | Oil & Gas | Mumbai
An opportunity to lead the finance function of an MNC in the Oil & Gas industry
Lead and manage a team of 9 people
About Our Client
Our client is a French MNC in the oil and gas space, focusing on manufacturing of heaters and furnaces, along with providing EPC services for refineries and petrochemical products.
As the CFO, you would be reporting to the MD, along with the Global CFO. Your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Head the entire Finance & Accounting functions covering all aspects including Budgeting, Compliance Reporting, and Accounts receivable & payable, MIS & Fund management amongst others for the legal entities.
- Preparation of Budget / Business Plans. Annual Accounts for statutory / Tax reporting and group reporting.
- Managing monthly consolidated P&L account, Balance sheet, Budget vs. Actual, analysis of variances etc. Quarterly Forecast of P&L and Balance Sheets.
- Monitoring Working Capital requirements, preparation of Cash flow plans, Weekly Account Receivables, Quarterly rolling forecasts and Treasury Management.
- Liaising with auditors, managing audits & consolidation of audited financials of all the regional companies under Indian GAAP/ IFRS and in accordance to company policies.
- Interaction with Indian / Overseas bankers / Financial Institutions for maintaining existing lines of credit / arranging new facilities in the form of term loans/bill discounting etc. Arrangement of LC and buyers credit from existing limits and handling documentation. Arranging and managing all issues related to Bank Guarantees as required for projects.
- Structuring and monitoring Inter-company Transfer Pricing for the international transactions between different legal entities within the group - selection of the method for fixing inter-company bill rates, preparation of the documentation required in compliance with Transfer Pricing regulations.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budget & business plans and the company-wide consolidated budget - to capture the current on-going & expected future business opportunities, the mix of on-site/off-shore business, to determine the direct costs / gross margins / overheads / PBT / investments required etc. To do sensitivity analysis at various volumes of business operations etc.
- Participate in the periodic fixing of Standard Bill Rates, Pricing of projects, cost workings for various proposals/bids, project costs monitoring for fixed price projects - actual vs. proposal/bids.
- Income tax returns and Tax planning for each legal entity within the group. Interaction with tax consultants in India/overseas. Managing workings on tax provisions, current tax, deferred tax and filing of tax returns and Preparation of data required for tax assessments/scrutiny by tax officer Liaison with Tax Authorities.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant, you are a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with over 13 years of experience post qualification. You come from a manufacturing or heavy industries or oil & gas background and have worked along functions, primarily focusing on Costing, Strategic Alliances, Business Partnering and Corporate Finance.
Candidates from Mumbai would be preferred, although candidates from other cities are open to apply as well.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to learn and grow in a leading MNC in the field of oil & gas