Chief Executive Officer - Incorporation Services
Incubation & Incorporation solutions, Advisory and Outsourced Support Solutions
Advanced knowledge of French langugage is a must
About Our Client
Created in 1991 in Australia, ALTIOS International is a company specialising in international business development. As a leading group in international business support, they operate over 16 local subsidiaries worldwide as well as a network of partners in 80 countries. ALTIOS helps companies accelerate their performance in growing international markets. Over the past 25 years, more than 3,000 companies & institutional players have used our services for some of their most complex export operations, through sales development, setting up local subsidiaries, or acquisitions.
ALTIOS India is one of the 17 subsidiaries of the ALTIOS Group - set-up 10 years back and focusing primarily in supporting the growth of its Foreign clients on the Indian market. The India office is also bound to support operations of the Group and its clients throughout Asia mainly working with the Singapore sister office & team.
They have played an instrumental role in the success of various organisation's growth in India. They have a growing presence in the South Asia region and this role plays a significant role in their growth story in this region.
Reporting to the MD & COO, you will be responsible for:
- Explores development opportunities (Inbound and Outbound) for selling the Subsidiary and its group services to local network;
- Develops and nurture new and existing customers, partnerships and other market opportunities;
- Animates and controls the different actions in order to ensure the right commercial development, to increase the turnover and reach in the future a robust financial profitability of the subsidiary;
- Maintains a good working relationship with the Regional HQ as well as maintains dialogue between shareholders and the board
Finance & Operations
- Verifies that services are delivered to the customer conform to the specifications and comply with local regulation, cost constraints, quality and deadlines;
- Provides general oversight of all regular activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization;
- Assures program quality and organizational stability through development and implementation of standards and controls, systems and procedures, and regular evaluation;
- To interact with our clients
- Provide monthly financial reporting (P&L, B/S and Budget) when in charge of Subsidiary management
- Provide CFOs of parent company and clients with advice on the financial and fiscal implications of ongoing and future business activities.
- Provide advice on administrative tasks to be performed and anticipated issues
- To implement process for incorporating & Indian entities of foreign companies:
- Advise our clients on important decisions to make: Corporate governance (C), Bank account opening & signatures, work flow for book entries etc.
- Interacting with CAs, legal experts, CSs, Banks, Insurance and provide recommendations
- Finalise reports to the clients on:
- Tax Advisory,
- Incorporation Processes and Decision,
- Task List and Role Chart for accounting, admin and reporting work flow.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of staff performance through good selection, proper pay practices, appropriate career development plans and good working environment;
- Sets a good example for others to follow in managing people;
- Builds "team spirit" among the staff; motivating and training them to ensure that style, behavior and performance of the whole staff are in line with the expected level of Group excellence.
The Successful Applicant
You will have minimum 10 years experience post Majors in Finance from a Business school/ Masters in Accounting or Finance. Specialisation in Entrepreneurship/ CA, CS background is a strong PLUS ! You will have working knowledge of Tally or any other accounting software and a strong knowledge of the international financial reporting standards (IFRS). FRENCH speaking is MANDATORY. You will have an entrepreneur mindset, strong track record of success and good Client Management background.
What's on Offer
Help customers establish and launch their Indian operations in the shortest possible time efficiently and providing end-to-end solutions with the final responsibility for delivery of all Finance, Admin & HR functions. Accountable to devise long term strategies, planning and execution that boost business efficiency and development focusing on top line and bottom line, to advance overall growth aspects of the company including people, client satisfaction and overall company profile. Also responsible for creation, set up and delivery of business plans, new activities and processes mostly related to Finance and Operations.