Chief Credit Officer- Leading Auto Finance MNC
Global MNC in Construction Equipment Finance
New Set Up with a challenging opportunity in Collection
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC with strong global presence in auto finance business and offices across all major geographies. They are now looking to set up their business in India with focus on enhancing customer experience in auto lending space. They are looking to recruit a seasoned collection professional with experience in end to end loan collections for retail assets to manage customer service, collections, fraud management, settlements and underwriting operations in a team leading role.
- Responsible for protecting company assets through proper evaluation of all credit requests, establishing credit limits and ensuring that all loans granted are adequately documented and secured by the appropriate collateral
- Accountable for developing and applying underwriting policy and procedures to manage risk in coordination with Global Risk
- Ensure proper communication of credit decisions to Stakeholders
- Responsible for improving underwriting efficiencies while ensuring adequate risk management
- Train and develop the Underwriting staff as well as provide direction in difficult credit decisions
- Provide credit opinion for work-out and problem loan scenarios, applying prudent risk management while balancing the overall impacts on equipment sales
- Chair Regional Credit Committee when appropriate business opportunities require approval by Senior Management
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the Credit Head- APAC Head, MBA with 10+ years work experience in credit/banking and/or commercial credit with a strong experience in the international and domestic experience in the equipment financing industry.
What's on Offer
You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture.