- Save Job
- Email Job
- Looking for strong experience of building merchant business from scratch
- Offline Channel, merchant relationship,MSME merchant
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest product platform company with a strong merchant driven model.
- Work with the management team to chalk out a growth strategy and business plan for the payments business to meet its vision and goals
- Building out a robust sales and distribution network of Merchants/Partners and business development strategy for the company
- Nurturing the right partnerships with the vendor ecosystem that enables greater visibility in the market and high-velocity lead flow
- Participating in management meetings and senior leadership discussions on key strategic matters
5 Building a cohesive risk management strategy across customer lifecycle - from lead generation to collections.
- Building innovative products and segments in line with the company's vision to maximize penetration of the core payment product system into the target markets.
- Building and nurturing deep relationships with all the distributors/ vendors in the market of India.
- Understanding the role of technology in fulfilling client's vision; Building the sales and business development function that fully leverages the company's existing platform / technology and also planned technology products rollouts in the future.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for existing CBO/ Head Sales/ VP Sales/ COO's from fintech offline channel companies with a strong experience in the payment business.Someone with 15+ years work experience and a strong pedigree.
Candidates from Lending space, Banks, NBFC need not apply.Looking for candidates with a strong experience in distribution , marketplace creation, vendor channel management from FMCG, Payment companies, Offline channel, payment companies with experince in offline space need to apply only.
What's on Offer
Strong focus on budgets, targets and its achievements. This includes full P&L responsibility and outlining requirement of capital with defined returns.
- Building Technology, Product Management and Marketing departments to drive future roadmap.
- Building out a nimble, agile and flexible sales and business development team that will complement the digital DNA of the organization.
- Understand available people and processes and align them with the business goals.
- Target setting, performance monitoring, coaching and guiding the sales team down the line (both existing and new).
- Identify areas of improvement in teams and processes and take necessary initiatives to bridge these gaps for delivery to long-term strategy.
- Understand and improvise the risk framework of the business and monitor the key risk indices actively to mitigate the same.
- Constantly influence the market through participation in industry forums and market events to ensure positive brand recall.
- Extracting highest level of efficiency and productivity from the entire team.
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on progress against the business plan, risks and support required.
- Keep the business relevant and ahead of the market by constantly interpreting customer, market and technology trends and providing feedback to the leadership team.
- Constantly fine tune the offering based on customer feedback and accountability for revenue and sales numbers with agreed profit margins.
- Banking & Financial Services
- Sub Sector
- Banking Operations
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Financial Services
- Job Type
- Job Reference