Leading and managing the business for a given chapter
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Global organization that connects young heads of organizations' within a single network. They are focused on deepening their footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Chapter manager to fuel and sustain the growth for a specific chapter
The CA acts as an operations manager for the local chapter. The CA's mission is to support the chapter executive committee while the officers help the chapter grow, thrive and become a more valuable asset in the lives of its members. The CA assists the chapter executive committee in everything from recruitment and membership activities to education events and networking. The CA's role is critically important. The CA has a wealth of institutional knowledge regarding the way the organization and the chapter function and how best to accomplish tasks and goals. The CA's role requires one to constantly multitask, juggle a broad variety of dedicated.
The CA's job is a fulltime assignment. The CA will work closely with each executive committee member; maintain chapter records & history; provide information to members & spouses; event manage; coordinate with vendors; monitor RSVPs; assure distribution of all chapter, regional and international communications and manage the day-to-day activities of the chapter. The CA acts as a keeper of the chapter institutional knowledge and chapter best practices and plays a critical role in maintaining the chapter health.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrate leadership, effective communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to stay dedicated and focused and comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, dynamic environment and display strong work ethics
- Strong communication skills as well as analytical aptitude are required
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Ability to work with different cultures, be adaptive and sensitive to people and cultural nuances.
- Strong team player and focused on delivering results with high standards
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate and MBA/ Masters preferred
- 8+ years of work experience
- Travel/ Hospitality/ Event management domain preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint and MS Office tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong language & presentation skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a Global organization that connects young heads of organizations' within a single network that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay