Channel Sales Manager-South Asia | MNC in Securing Identities
Excellent Channel Sales Manager to manage South Asia business
Manage end to end responsibility of Channel business by working with Management
About Our Client
Our client is leading global giant in providing financial institutions, government, corporates and enterprises with technologies they need to establish identities and conduct highly secure transactions. They manage billions of transactions annually. They need strong sales person to sustain and fuel the growth in India and South Asia.
Reporting to the Business Head, the incumbent will be responsible for:
-Managing the channel business for South Asia, consisting of Distributors and Solution Providers. The Channel Manager will manage existing business as well as understand and develop new opportunities within account base. In addition, the Channel Manager will develop new, on trend, indirect partnering opportunities within the region.
Client Relationship & Channel Management
- Act as main contact for channel partners assisting with inquiries, requests, and issues
- Establish and maintain client relationship and satisfaction with existing products and services to achieve revenue objectives
- Responsible for securing and renewing orders; coordinating and managing all aspects of the sales, including but not limited to: pre sales support, pricing, contracts, payment, delivery, warranty claims, escalated technical support issues as they relate to customer satisfaction
- Work with channel partner to define business plan/strategy to ensure they are growing local markets. Review with channel partner quarterly (at minimum)
- When necessary, partner with Sales Director and vertical sales teams to ensure a coordinated response to any crossover sales such as financial instant issuance or government opportunities
Business Development & Strategy
- Aggressively grow desktop ID business by opening up the market to new channel partners whenever needed and by consolidating our position with the current partners
- Responsible for the creation of annual/quarterly business plans and reviews to ensure performance against plan to gain market share through channel partners within the region
- Drive the company's participation in channel events in support of organization's technologies/offerings
- Responsible for knowing who are the main ID resellers in South Asia so that an AIR program can be launched
Product, Service, Market and Channel Knowledge
- Knowledge of product and service applications and capabilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of specific products & services
- Knowledge of assigned channel partners' organization, procedures and processes
- Provide competitive channel and market intelligence to product marketing and management
- Actively participate with Marketing to create awareness of products and services within the channel
Administration & Planning
- Maintain sales and service expense/cost ratios in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Provide timely and accurate revenue forecasts
- Sales absolutes and pipeline development
The Successful Applicant
You will be a successful candidate with:
- Minimum of 10 -12 years' experience in Channel sales role, channel management & planning
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and presentation skills, including the ability to clearly communicate business and technical concepts
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional communication and customer relationship management skills whilst maintaining a goal-orientated outlook are a must.
- Proven experience growing indirect channel
- Experience in Desktop ID Card Printer Business
What's on Offer
A chance to work with fast paced and innovative organization that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.