- Opportunity to work with a leading SaaS Product Organization
- Work in a fast paced environment of IoT & Automation
About Our Client
The client is a well funded Gurgaon based SaaS Product organisation. It's products & solutions operate in the supply chain automation & IoT space for markets in India, Middle East & South Asia. They have marquee clients in industries like FMCG, Pharma, Auto, Manufacturing etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with the existing channel partners
- Form new alliances and partnerships with Tier 1 consulting firms and SIs
- Identify all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- Gather in-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, and business processes to drive sales.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximises the value delivered by the organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience in advanced enterprise SaaS/ ERP sales with proven over-performance track record. in Alliances & Partnerships
- MBA or equivalent Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field from Tier I/II college. Technical undergraduate background would be an add-on.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
- Solid sales forecasting abilities with a background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business.
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals & Willingness to Travel
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading SaaS based product organisation in the highly sorted IoT & Automation space