CFO role with a leading construction equipment MNC
Opportunity to head the finance function of a fast growing multinational firm
Potential for international relocation opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a European multinational and are one of the global leaders in the construction equipment space. Having set up a sizeable base in India, our client is now looking at stepping in to its next phase of accelerated growth
Reporting in to the head of finance for Asia as well as the Managing director of the firm in the country you will be responsible for:-
- Leading a team of 15 people, taking care of overall accounting, reporting (regionally and to the global HQ), closings, treasury & taxation functions
- Partnering with the Managing Director of the firm along with sales / business heads to identify and evaluate opportunities for growth of the business, from both a top line & a bottom line perspective
- Maintain strong internal controls: the organization has a zero tolerance policy for non compliance and is looking forward to highly ethical individuals to join them
- Chalk out the budgeting, forecasting, financial planning and analysis plans both for the short term as well as the long term
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Oversee financial operations of the manufacturing locations in India
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Chartered accountant with circa 20 years post qualification work experience coming in from a construction equipment, commercial vehicle, infrastructure or engineering business (with a preference for candidates coming in from construction equipment businesses) with a proven track record of partnering with businesses to create a tangible impact. With a strong understanding of the peculiarities of this industry, you will be a seasoned professional with strong leadership, negotiation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to lead the finance function of a fast growing multinational in India, known not just for its quality of products but also the employee friendly culture that they have built up. Furthermore, this role is also being viewed as a succession plan for the regional CFO role as well, which implies there are possibilities of international relocation.