- Candidates must be working in Projects/EPC org as CFO/FC
- Head the entire accounts, tax, commercial and corporate finance function
About Our Client
Our client is a conglomerate with diversified business interests across real estate, textiles, EPC and project management and has a group turnover of over INR 3000 crores
As CFO, you would report to the Managing Director/Promoter. Your key responsibilities would be:
- Lead and manage the finance & accounts team
- Responsible for managing various functions such as monthly closing, Balance Sheet, P&L Analysis along with monitoring plant & sales KPI, variance analysis.
- Accurate and timely completion and publishing of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Preparation and presentation of MIS reports to Board
- Cash flow statement preparation and management
- Develop accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Identify opportunities to improve cost structure
- Stakeholder Management - internal and vendors
- Billing, invoicing, credit control and receivables
- Coordinate and own preparation of regulatory reporting with local, state, and central government tax filings
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Manage the capital request and capital allocation processes
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Assist the Managing Director in ad hoc tasks and special assignments, such as ERP implementation and team building
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal candidate, you are a Chartered Accountant with 10 to 15 years of experience working as Finance Controller or CFO of EPC/Projects companies.
Candidates from Pune and with shorter notice period will be preferred.
What's on Offer
Lead and grow the finance function.