CFO- Investment Advisory / Wealth Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading multi-family offices in India, managing wealth of some of the most respected families. They are backed by an experienced and highly respected team, with some of the marquee family names in India amongst their clients.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Building virtual finance function for early stage and start-up companies
- End to end management of budgeting and FP&A for the clients
- Aid management in financial analysis of portfolio companies, establish KPIs, suggest performance metrics and implement best practises
- Establish and review internal controls, develop accounting policies overseeing tax, reporting and compliance
- Advise the management in taking investment decisions based on risk-return profile
- Advise management on optimum capital structure based on industry standards and business risks
- Assist in fund raising efforts of companies by making financial projections, business plans and helping in investor pitches
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with 10-15 years of post-qualification experience. Candidates holding CFO positions, who have handled various businesses in manufacturing and services will be preferred. Good business acumen, entrepreneurial mindset and team management skills are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a growing company in an emerging space
- Best in class compensation + bonus