- Only candidate with Project Management experience in Construction need to apply
- Must be a Civil Engineer with 15+ years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is a US MNC in Project and construction management with marquee clients in India and abroad. TO strengthen their leadership team, they are currently looking at hiring the CEO of the organization based out of their Chennai office. Please note the role is more operations and Project Management focused than new client acquisition/sales/pure play P&L management.
As the CEO of the organization and reporting to regional HQ, you shall be responsible for:-
- Strategic and annual business planning, resourcing, budget preparation, establishing and monitoring KPIs focused on increasing the detailing and modelling capability
- Implementing processes and systems that will ensure the current and future services provided are delivered cost effectively and meet the expectations of internal and external customers
-Maintaining and establishing a high degree of quality awareness ensuring quality of all documentation, schedules and communication.
-Ensuring that the detailing and modelling services deliver the customer benefits agreed and meets customers' expectations in ways that are cost effective and also profitable for the organization.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a Civil Engineer with 15-20 years of experience in a MNC environment with a track record of success in project delivery, management and consulting. You have excellent interpersonal skills and the requisite gravitas for a leader having a clear ability to train, motivate and lead people.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work life balance and an evolved company culture
-Attractive remuneration and benefits