CEO - Upcoming Extended Warranty Player
Leadership role in a growing organization
Pan India opportunity with potential of international exposure
About Our Client
Client is an upcoming player in the extended warranty space.
- Drive Growth
Focus would be on creating a sustainable growth trajectory for the organization with a revenue target of USD 100 million & leading to a 20% EBITDA in the next 3 years, its vision is to Worlds largest device protection co.
- Deliver on the promise of an uninterrupted digital lifestyle
This means a strong emphasis on creating and innovating on the product design as well as disrupt the market place by creating customized offering on the device protection, buy back, financing and certified resell value front.
- Build a customer centric organization
- As a CBO, the candidate is expected to build & execute both for B2B & B2C channels, build deep partnership required for the future, drive product innovation, deliver on operational excellence and build a 360 degree digital platform
- The candidate is expected to have a positive impact not only on the Customer NPS but also on the Employee NPS. This will be a key component in evaluating the performance for this role.
- Build a strong risk mitigation framework
Working understanding of Insurance principles is a key to the role.The risk and loss mitigation framework backed by a strong claims and underwriting process is key to running a business with strong bottom line. Existence of multiple product lines and channel partners warrants a water tight backend policy.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate should come with a working understanding of general insurance and an ability to manage a P&L.
- Ability to streamline and manage backend claims and servicing operations.
- 15 - 20 years of experience in Insurance/Customer services Industries
- Experience in tech based distribution setup is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Leadership CXO role