Category Manager - E-Commerce
Autonomy to take decisions to drive growth and profitability
Work in a dynamic environment with entrepreneurial approach
About Our Client
It is an established e-commerce company.
- Work on managing a particular category end-to-end which involves choosing a right channel mix to reach customers, improving e-commerce portals, bringing sellers on-board, addressing customer and seller feedback, developing and executing strategies to grow business and more.
- Develop a strategic vision and goal for various team members to drive business growth and provide consistent results
- Understand the needs and preferences of the customers and adopt various strategies to retain the existing customers and attract new customers
- Innovate new methods to improve customer satisfaction by analyzing the customer feedback data, rating data and customer behaviour data
- Improve seller satisfaction by addressing their needs
- Analyze the performance of their category on regular intervals and change their strategy and growth plans to achieve desired results.
- Report the growth data with various stakeholders on regular interval.
The Successful Applicant
- Required Post-Graduate (MBA from top-tier college preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience required (Experience in Online consumer products industries or Electronics or Industrial category preferred)
- Experience with working on Excel and Access, or similar database
- Result-driven and takes ownership of work
- Strong Analytical skills and good with numbers
What's on Offer
- Complete independence to take decision for their category
- Open company culture and chance to work in a growing e-commerce company
- Dynamic work environment