CAPEX Procurement Lead
Provide domain expertise in the area of CAPEX procurement
Development and implementation of sourcing strategies for CAPEX requirement
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the domain of their business specializing in building materials and construction products. Alongside a global presence, they have an ever-increasing India footprint and they are extremely driven in their effort to become the market leaders in their space in India. They are looking for a strong CAPEX Procurement Lead to manage the CAPEX sourcing requirements of the business.
The incumbent will report to the Head Procurement (APAC) and be responsible for:
- Drive strategic sourcing for the business
- Tender preparation & evaluation by promoting competitive sourcing process by generating and facilitating RFX from suppliers
- Perform risk analysis of tenders on strategic contracts and agreements
- Leading contract negotiation with suppliers to drive optimal pricing, payment terms and inventory returns
- Identifying key benchmarks to measure contractual agreements
- Internal relationship management by acting as a business partner for Production, Operations, Quality, Engineering and Sales
- Ensuring consistent supplier management across the base
- Manage the existing supplier portfolio
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will come with at least 5-7 years' experience in CAPEX procurement having managed tender evaluation and supplier negotiation. The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills. Good technical orientation and a flair to understand the technical specifications to challenge suppliers on the total cost of ownership is desirable.
The person will be responsible for establishing a domestic supplier base and driving strategic sourcing. Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.