Business Head : Insurance Vertical
An opportunity to work with the top most fintech company
An opportunity for people with entrepreneurial mindset to set up Insurance
About Our Client
The client is end to end financial service provider. It is market leader in investor servicing
- Responsible for P&L for Insurance back office operations business unit & ensure achievement of budgeted EBITDA.
- To drive revenue growth through :
- Acquisition of new clients
- Increase bouquet of products / services currently being offered to existing clients.
- Develop and own the business strategy, along with sales forecast, revenue projection, right pricing.
- Develop right marketing strategy.
- Ensure timely closure of sales deals with right SLAs & pricing.
- Build strong inter personal relationship with clients to ensure high customer confidence & satisfaction
- Engagement & relationship management at peer level in the Industry & also with the Regulators
- To spear head Service Delivery teams with focus on Client satisfaction
- Institute robust communication channels with the clients & proactively manage escalations
- Strategize & ensure seamless transition /migration of processes for various clients
- Adherence to Project Plan (cost & timelines) across People, Process and Systems
- Define industry best SLAs & ensure adherence
- Ensure smooth & timely resolution of operational issues
- Ensure optimum productivity & quality
- Get in place robust dash board for timely & continuous review and required corrective interventions
- Get in place best in class SOPs & Learning system for knowledge continuity
- Get in place proper business continuity plan to de-risk against any contingency
Technology & Automation :
- Drive Automation for best in class productivity, quality & cost optimisation.
- Cast Tech roadmap keeping in mind client expectations, to set industry bench mark & make innovation a way of life
- Use technology & innovation to reduce business risk
- Ensure Learning Initiatives for team
- Ensure compliance across
- Ensure succession planning
Ensure retention of key talent
The Successful Applicant
A candidate who has 10+ experience in Corporate sales in Life insurance company or a General Insurance company . Preferable - an experience of establishing something new from the scratch
Team handling experience
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the top most fintech company.
An opportunity to work as a National Head