Business Head India - Luxury Retail - 15+
Work closely with senior stakeholders in India and Globally
To work with one the world's leading Retail brand
About Our Client
Our client is in the top Retail companies in the world. They have a strong global presence with great established brands. They are growing at a very fast pace in both, global and Indian markets. They are looking for someone who can contribute to the retail operations in the Indian Market.
Reporting directly into the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Development & articulation of the vision & strategy for the retail channel
- P&L Ownership - Responsible for ensuring that the revenue targets from the lines of business are achieved or exceeded
- Oversee the development and implementation of standards of best practice and operating procedure throughout the retail channel
- Managing business plans to ensure that the revenue and profit targets are achieved
- Working closely with the marketing team
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 14 years of experience, MBA is preferred
- Problem solving ability, high levels of analytical horsepower and a strong bias for action
- Desire and ability to think like the customer
- You should have excellent communication skills and have experience in working with multi-cultural teams.
What's on Offer
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the brand's growth.