- Opportunity to launch the direct to consumer segment
- Work closely with the founder of a high growth healthcare player
About Our Client
High growth, established and well funded market leader speciality health care service provider
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for this blue ocean market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation's presence to ensure systems and processes are implemented.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting.
- Set up partnerships with hospitals, preventive health centres, diagnostic labs, corporate etc for sales partnerships. Drive the marketing programs, make simple product presentations when needed.
- Streamlining processes and systems wherever possible
- Researches and gathers appropriate information on target markets to qualified leads and plans and executes an effective sales approach.
- Able to cultivate strong multi-player relationships.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales review.
- Add new accounts by engaging with large and medium corp orates (and their wellness benefit providers if required) to include its tests in their employee wellness offerings - both in short term as well as for long term empanelment.
- Coordinate with the marketing team for design and delivery of compelling marketing col-laterals required for Corporate accounts.
- Give direction to team based through analysis of their sales and activity trends and help them achieve success on a weekly basis. Ensure office returns are submitted on time.
* Monitor and ensure healthy gross margins and stick to budgets
Prepare a P&L plan incorporated into the business plan
Generating Business :
- Design and organise corporate-related events, seminars, and webinars. Prepare corporate marketing activity calendar around important occasions (festivals, world cancer disease day etc.) for general & corporate-specific activities & corporate partnership events around the same occasions.
- Leverage corporate contacts for new project pre-launches/launches.
- Improve relationships with existing corporate accounts on a continuing basis.
- To achieve productivity, monthly target, profit & collection.
- Resolve customer complaints proactively by investigating issues, proposing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations
- Coordinate with local servicing team and the client, if required, to ensure samples are picked and reports delivered in time as per the agreed procedure.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8-10 years of sales experience in Health care delivery / Labs space
- Experience in diagnostic labs /genomes space is desirable.
- Master's in science; MBA from a reputed institution
- Excellent academic track record and technical acumen
You will also be expected to have:
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, start-up attitude.
- Ability to work across teams and functions effectively.
- Proficiency in basic accounting
- Detail-oriented attitude
- Ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organisational skills
- Ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
- Ability to travel at least 30% of the time.
What's on Offer
Leadership opportunity with competitive pay