Business Finance Manager
An excellent opportunity to be a key contributor for a growing startup
Exposure to work with the key contributors in the organization
About Our Client
The organization is a young start up led by experienced leadership who come from a diverse backgrounds including tech entrepreneurship, and E-Commerce giants. It is fast growing and expanding its presence in different geographies in India & International markets.The venture has experienced a strong and consistent topline growth along with an increased traction in terms of customer acquistion which further led to additions of different verticals to their business.
- Head the Strategy for a region and develop deep understanding of the numerous variables driving business and leverage those to create multiple views for creating actionable plans for the biz teams
- In-depth analysis of the City's overall financial and operational performance (Financial, Operational, Marketing, Sales, etc.), identify red flags if any and propose ways to bridge them (Learning, Process & other Initiatives).
- Develop financial and demand plans along with the category, operations and marketing teams, with great rigor on the bottoms-up approach. Focus on making accurate and low-risk plans with consistent and adequately detailed lists.
- Actively engage and participate to work closely with the Financial Operations team. Bring closure with accurate reconciliation between Management MIS, Org P&L and Operational Dashboards. Publish the monthly P&L to both the biz team and the management
- Lead/ participate and actively drive new initiatives and roll-outs (standardization, automation projects with the relevant Product/ Tech teams for process and execution efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- CA/MBA in Finance from tier 1 Institute with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Business Finance
- Should have an experience in cost structures, P&L management, unit economy and stakeholder management
- Should be able to identify profitable areas of the business and work with internal stakeholders to bridge the gaps (Sales, Operations, City heads)
- Flexible to travel as the role would involve travelling once or twice in a month to Mumbai, Chennai & Delhi
- Start-up experience is an added advantage
What's on Offer
This will be an excellent opportunity to contribute to a high-growth venture while getting appropriately rewarded for the same.