Business Development Manager
Be a part of a strtaegic team to build and expand clients for Domestic markets
Opportunity to be a part of a large and growing Clinical research Organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a privately held clinical research organization founded in the year 1996 and headquartered in Mumbai.They provide services in mostly pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and FMCG companies.
Services include :
- Clinical Project Management
- Medical writing
- Clinical Data Management
- Bio statistics and Statistical programming
- Clinical trials supplies management
- Strategic Sales/ Business Opportunities :Generate new business ideas and deal adequately with all stakeholders to develop business; develop and leverage internal relationships and subject matter experts to facilitate and pursue opportunities
- Account Management: Leading RFI, RFP and RFQ requirements, work with the operations team/ SM-Es/ proposal specialist on the creation of competitive study bid proposals while maintaining a close communication with clients throughout the bidding process.
- Regulatory expertise : Regularly update meeting and revenue trackers, and have effective, solution-driven meetings with the Line Managers.
- Governance Compliance
The Successful Applicant
Key attributes for a successful candidate
At least 8 years of sales experience in pharmaceutical drug development/ clinical research businesses with good understanding of the industry and domains of clinical research, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and FMCG with a well rounded market perspective for the various customer and competitor segments
- Strong inter-personal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Past experience in Medical Communications and writing field or Project management experience in CRO's may also apply
What's on Offer
- Be part of a growing team in the organisation and interact directly with Leadership
- Attractive pay and perks
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing team