Business Development Manager-Wind
Business Development,Wind Energy,Renewable Energy,
Sales and Marketing
About Our Client
The company has emerged as a preeminent company in clean energy sector in India,they are a developer and an operator of utility and commercial scale wind Projects .All their project are of highest qulaity standard and engineering capabilities.The company offers energy to government utilities, and independent industrial and commercial customers in India.They are rapidly expanding expanding In India
- Implement growth strategy by sourcing/hunting new business, deals that are in compliance with terms of Reference
- Filter prospective business development leads such as joint ventures ,business alliances,partnerships,investments,&customer potential in new markets:
- Evaluate identified opportunities
- Undertake preliminary commercial risk analysis to determine viability/feasibility
- Develop Investment Strategy including:
- Identifying all internal resources
- Identifying JV partners
- Project commercial structuring
- Project debt/equity structuring
- Proposing project financing advisers &lenders, legal advisor& their roles
- Developing bid budgets for the project up to implementation stage
- Investment Approval:
- Prepare & submit SMC/Board papers for the different gates of approval &obtain all internal clearances for the investment/submission of binding bids/offers.
- Prepare &submit compliant bids/offers for approved projects.
- Negotiate&complete all project documentation&commercial objectives for approved projects:
- Secure & complete all project documentation such as Asset Transfer List & Customers List& other commercial documents etc.in order to close the project before handing over to PD&AM.
- Interface with Government Authorities/Seller on asset purchase/takeover matters.
- Secure all necessary licenses/permits required by Government Authorities for the plant such as business licenses,land titles etc.
- Complete all business development scope of work before handing over to Project Development team for green field projects or Asset Management team for brown field projects.
- Provide-after handover support to Project Development team&/or Asset Management team as &when required to close any outstanding issues arising from Business Development phase of work.
- Coordinate and responsible for all work up to project financial close.
- Overall responsible for building and maintaining government relationships as well as with other relevant authorities
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years industry experience
- 5+ years Renewable Energy Industry experience
- Should have handled a team of 6-7 team members
- Outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills. Frequent use of independent judgement required
- Diverse experience working across multiple channels
- Strong attention to details and an ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks & projects
- Excellent communication skills, including speaking, writing, and listening
What's on Offer
An attractive remuneration package, opportunity to lead a growing business for the northern region and build a strong presence for our wind Energy Portfolio.