Business Development Manager - Bangladesh
World's leading Printing & Labelling company
Manage the Bangladesh market with individual responsibility
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest Printing company with an expertise in Testing, Marking and Labelling. Their presence in the global market is very strong and their lineage and partnerships keeps them at the fore front of technology.
Reporting to the Managing Director, India, you'll be responsible for:
- Partnering with internal stakeholders in proactively defining and driving marketing / business development activities
- Ability to use various sales tools
- Enhance field trials with the Technical Service team
- Gain and capitalise market knowledge to help the distributor in working out their sales tactics
- Work closely with marketing on annual price review exercise and monitor price policy implementation in the field
- Network in the Industry Events and Trade Shows in order to assess potential customers and new channel partners as well as the market competition and technology.
- Support Integrators whenever necessary with the local distributors and development RTM strategy for these partners.
The Successful Applicant
You should have an experience of 8-10 years post Masters/ Bachelors and an experience in Sales in B2B Environment. You should have an experience working with the channel partners and should manage teams effectively.
What's on Offer
Besides an excellent career progression, you'll have an experience working with the world's best.