Business Development Head : Industrial Automation
Challenging leadership role
Innovative Product Portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest player in the Industrial Engineering Products. They are largely into Automation and Engineering products which cater to the Manufacturing industry. With a growing portfolio in Material handling, detection and components they are currently present in over 50 countries across the world.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for :
- Continuous competition mapping.
- Recommend initiatives to increase efficiency and maximise the productivity of the region.
- Planning and implementing new product launches and developing market for new and existing products.
- Focus and driving expansion and guide the Zonal teams in planned expansion.
- Design and execute trade promotional activities.
- Design and develop Promotional activities and provide support towards all brand activations.
- Ensure World class buying experience is offered to the end consumers through best in class demonstrations and experience.
The Successful Applicant
You will have 12 to 18 years of experience in automation sales with a B.Tech and M.B.A. as a qualification . You will have effective communication skills and team management experience.
What's on Offer
Excellent Opportunity to lead the business development function of a leading global firm that encourages work life balance and promotes international mobility.