- Work with a Global MNC to grow the specialty chemical division in India
- 8+ Years of experience in selling Specialty chemicals to multiple industries
About Our Client
Client is a premium provider of high quality chemicals, fibers and plastics, headquartered in the USA. It has more than 2500 Employees globally and an overall business size of 3Bn$. It has 9 global locations including 5 fully integrated manufacturing facilities.
- Promote and sell the organization's products and services within the region.
- Manage and develop strategic relationships with selected key Specialty Chemicals accounts
- Establish annual, quarterly and monthly sales plans and priorities in support of objectives and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Develop in-depth relationships with existing and new customers in the region.
- Gather competitive intelligence, particularly regarding competitor activity, and competitive products and their performance.
- Pursue sales leads; communicate information about the company's products; build goodwill to educate the actual or potential user; assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, respond to customer enquiries; negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority; and negotiate and finalize contracts/sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Determine customer issues and coordinate assistance.
- Communicate customer feedback and customer forecast to appropriate contacts within the organization.
- Assist in devising and implementing pricing strategy.
- Assist in identification, development, and commercialization of new applications for established and new Ascend products.
The Successful Applicant
- Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the Specialty/Commodity Chemicals marketplace
- Experience in developing new customers in the Specialty Chemicals space
- Experience selling into different Specialty chemicals markets
- Speaks fluent English
- Must be team player who is self-motivated
- The preferred candidate would have experience in at least one or more of these sectors: Lithium battery, Paints and Coatings, Detergent Chemicals, Oilfield Chemicals, Mining Chemicals, Agrochemical chemicals or Polyamide Chemicals.
- Travel 50% - As Required
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to build a business from scratch and be a part of the growth journey of a global organisation