- Succession Planning to CFO
- Lead finance function for a reputed UK based MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a UK based MNC in the EPC industry
As the Business Controller, you will report to the CFO. Your key responsibilities would be:
* Provide strong and timely financial and business analytic decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
* Effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
* Develop and implement business plans, processes and procedures
* Coordinate with various teams to analyze business requirements, planning, and operating forecast
* Monitor business strategy to meet organization objectives
* Maintain complete knowledge of business operations and functions
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of latest business developments and market trends, competition Analysis
* Identify areas of improvement and develop resolutions to improve business productivity and profitability
The Successful Applicant
As the ideal candidate, you should be a Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance from a Tier I institute with 7-10 years of experience in a controllership role, followed by a business heavy role.
Mumbai based candidates would be preferred.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead and grow the finance function.