Business Analyst - US PV Development Centre
Excellent exposure to work with senior stakeholders in a growing organization
About Our Client
Our client is one of India's leading solar power generation and manufacturing companies. They have a diversified portfolio and a strong topline growth in India. They have several offices across India and are currently looking to hire a Business Analyst for the growth of their renewable energy sector in the US. The position will be based out of Gujarat.
Reporting to the Head of India Team, you will be responsible for:
- Studying and analyzing the regulatory and policy roadmap of identified US states and come up with present and future business opportunities in solar PV sector
- Developing white paper at regular intervals on how the overall solar PV program would be shaping up in US in the years to come and how our client can capitalize on it
- Performing market analysis on current and future trends of Solar PV sector in US, China, Europe and other emerging markets.
- Working closely with US development team and provide business, pricing and risk analysis inputs on all critical aspects of project development
- Working on strategic inputs after amalgamation of various factors governing the US Solar sector and regularly updating the framework for bidding US projects
- Handling bid management and documentary support in close coordination with US team
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are an engineer and MBA from a Tier 1 college with 3 - 10 years of experience in the power sector, with focus on power project economics. You should also have excellent understanding of utility scale solar PV and energy storage projects. You must be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint. You should have strong communication skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work in close association with the US development team to drive growth within the organisation
Great career progression