Exciting opportunity to work with one of the most trusted brands globally
Chance to work closely with top leadership and be part of a value-driven culture
About Our Client
Global leader in its category which provides solutions catering to the food, bevereges and the liqour market. Consistently ranked among the best places to work for in multiple global reviews.
* Lead the development and execution of the Market Business Plan based on analysis of market intelligence covering the entire value chain in the assigned category. Responsible for delivering on category volume, value and profitability objectives.
* Define future intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence to support research projects as needed.
* Develop & Execute marketing inputs as part of customer business plans
* Identify customer needs and support the sales organization in development of a business plan with key customers in alignment with Market and Cluster Growth Initiatives
* Deliver marketing services for key customers drawing materials and methodologies from cluster/global organisation. Drive sharing of global trends and value adding innovations with key customers.
* Identify new product requirements based on value chain needs in key categories. This involves capturing relevant customer and market feedback and championing these requirements with the Cluster/Central Product organisation
* New Product development and Innovation roadmap for both existing as well as new categories
* Manage Promotional Investments
* Align and execute the agreed promotional investments with category plans, account plans and/or environmental initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Management graduate from a reputed institute
- 5-8 years of strong experience in marketing & sales with a reputed FMCG / Food & Beverage/Liqour organisation
- Preferred 2-4 years of prior experience in Brand/ Category Management function
What's on Offer
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements