- An opportunity to lead a P&L responsibility for a sub region
- An opportunity to work with one of the Top 10 Freight Forwarding MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest freight forwarding organisations globally. They are based out of Europe but have direct presence in over 70 countries and have network with over 100+ countries.
Their major source of revenues is Freight Forwarding and they also provide Integrated logistics solutions covering Warehousing and Transportation along with Custom clearance support.
The key responsibilities in this position will be to:
- Handling P&l of the Bangalore branch for the client with respect to Freight Forwarding and other allied services
- Handling a team of 50+ in the territory
- Ensuring quarterly, half yearly and annual budgets are met for the territory as well as the sub region
- Ensuring success of the sales team and supporting revenue generation initiatives wherever possible
- Enhancing operational excellence in the region and to mitigate costs to improve overall efficiency
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring the team for future growth and overall development
- Co-ordinate with different verticals and functions to ensure smooth functioning of the branch
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the position with have:
- 12+ years of experience in the Freight forwarding Industry
- Experience of leading teams and handling P&L for at least 3 years
- In depth understanding of business development and operations in the Logistics Industry
- Excellent stakeholder management for internal and external coordination and problem solving
- Well networked in the industry to aid revenue generation and collaboration
What's on Offer
An opportunity to step into a full P&L responsibility role with. An opportunity to grow into a global organisation and a multicultural role.