An opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the Li-Ion/BMS
An opportunity to co-create solutions with all major OEM's in the EV industry
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the largest players in the Li-Ion/Battery Management System Space and has partnered with all the major OEM's in the Electric Vehicle domain
- They have 2 state of the art Research and Development centres in Gurgaon & Bangalore
- To evaluate, test and improve various Li-Ion BMS in use / work on new products company intends to introduce.
- Develop testing methodologies and procedures to verify & improve the battery management system.
- To keep a tab on issues being faced in field for batteries supplied by company.
- To do RCA and continuously work to improve BMS performance and reduce failure rate. Interact with OEMs / design teams for the same.
- Study and guide management for current trends and improvements in BMS / battery technologies.
- Determine Battery Management System design strategy to support LFP and NMC lithium ion cell chemistry in various end markets
- To interact with hardware, software and mechanical design teams / OEMs for BMS improvements. Interface cross-functionally across engineering groups as well as business development and project management teams
- Performs value engineering to provide cost effective results while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Planning and project management skills for multiple change efforts
The Successful Applicant
- Clear understanding of Li-ION / NMC batteries and related BMS technologies
- Strong understanding of battery protection logics, AH / SOH calculations and driving algorithms for the same.
- Should have knowledge of electronic components Mosfets, Op AMPs, ADC, microcontrollers etc. Should be able to test / debug circuits / logics independently.
- Apt at using test tools like CROs, data loggers, using scripts, Modbus etc.
- Strong understanding of design, development and qualification processes.
- Ability to identify and communicate clear project goals and project plans
- Design for automotive standards related to durability , safety, and customer acceptance is a plus
- Matlab experience is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Attractive Compensation
- Work Life Balance