Biometrics - R&D Engineer
Work on cutting edge technologies across multiple areas of the business
Carry forward research as proof of concept towards Advanced Development
About Our Client
The client is a multinational conglomerate that comprises numerous affiliated businesses & has it's Research & Development Centre in Bangalore.
- Working on extensive research and development in Biometrics.
- Working on biometrics solutions such as fingerprint/IRIS recognition software design and development for mobile applications.
- Working on futuristic solutions in Biometrics including behavioral aspects which will be value added features for future products.
The team has contributed to end to end solution in products which have been hugely successful in the market.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong domain knowledge in Biometrics (fingerprint/iris/face etc), image processing, pattern recognition & machine learning with hands on.
- Should have biometrics recognition software solution design and development
- Out of box thinking and research mindset to define new problems.
- Should have seen at least one product cycle.
- Self-motivated & mentoring to team.
- Excellent C/C++ Programming (A must), OpenCV, R, python
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Good to have skills:
Machine learning, Deep learning knowledge, Java programming.
Necessary Skills / Attributes:
- Candidate with 8 ~ 10 years of experience in Research and Development in fields Biometrics and Image Processing. He/she should have gone through at least one solution commercialization experience.
Years of experience needed: PhD plus 3+years of experience; NON PhD: 8+Yrs experience in Research and Development in fields Biometrics, Image Processing, Pattern Matching.
What's on Offer
- Be part of a key innovation hub
- Work with the best of talent from India and overseas
- Work on creating cutting edge technologies across multiple areas of the business
- Opportunity to not only work on areas involving pure research but also carry it forward as proof of concept towards Advanced Development, by seeing the research being implemented