Bid Manager- PAN India
Should be able to drive the tendering process in Government sector
Ensures a seamless transition of project into delivery phase
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading players in the Intelligent Transportation solutions in the smart highway and smart city sector
- Execute Tender/RFP Analysis.
- Develop the new account's internal and external value flow.
- Facilitate the requisite management approvals inline with internal processes before submission.
- Contract management on successful closure.
- Accountable for the Pricing strategy, complete risks analysis and recording it in risk register, setting up the terms and conditions and be the SPOC to the Customer for all bid topics.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10-15 years of pre sales experience in handling tenders.
- Should have exposure of independently handling large tenders (INR 100 Cr) or more.
- Experience of working with companies active in SMART CITY and SMART highways sectors preferred.
- Experience in companies with B2B business vides tenders with good understanding of commercial and legal terms and conditions would be preferred.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the leading players in the infrastructure industry offering excellent growth opportunities along with competitive pay.