BDM - Pan India
Opportunity to work with a leading MNC
Opportunity to work at a leadership role with the stakeholders
About Our Client
It is one the leading medical devices organisation, global leaders in their space with existence in more than 120 countries.
- Your number one priority will be to accelerate the growth of this market through innovative / disruptive market development strategies, leveraging strategic partnerships where appropriate
- Develop a keen understanding and engagement of emerging and untapped market segments for our product portfolios
- Responsible for generating revenues from alternate channels.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and market trends to form new business concepts
- Identify new business/partnership opportunities and develop sound models for management approval, and planning for entry/expansion
- Drive innovative pathways for our portfolio
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with key stakeholders (internal and external), and be an active player in mid-long term planning process.
Implementation and Management
- Source and fully implement new channels/business models and deliver associated revenue targets
- Solve problems and dismantle roadblocks to ensure accurate, quality and timely execution of initiatives from strategy and planning through to implementation.
- Ensure business partners are well trained working with Clinical Education department
- Provide feedback to marketing and regional teams on portfolio optimisation and draw support in implementing business opportunities
- Coordinate across departments (Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Clinical Education) to ensure project milestones and management of channels
- Prepare periodic business planning reports & forecasts as required
- Maintain a strong project management orientation to ensure implementation excellence
- Conduct reviews on regular basis, escalating issues for action planning
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Sciences and others
- Sales, key account, new business development and/or marketing experience.
- Degree in a relevant discipline with a preference for an MBA, or equivalent experience in a national/ management role.
- Experience managing a P&L and implementing transformations / disruptive strategies
- Possesses commercial acumen and able to "link the dots" to form concepts and action plans.
- A strong communicator and team player with the ability to positively influence team members.
- Proven ability to implement with partners and engage across levels in their organizations.
Excellent project management with ability to galvanize support and articulate needs.
What's on Offer
- Exciting offer
- Opportunity to work with the leadership team