B2B Consultant-2016/17 batch-Consumer Durables/Retail
Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal wellbeing is vital to the growth of our global team.
Our team in Singapore includes more than 15 different nationalities. We proudly work to match the brightest professionals with some of the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders, as well as some of the most highly respected companies in India. Our commitment to career development has made us one of a handful of companies where all of our directors and above in Asia have been promoted from within.
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business. You will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery. Additional you will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
As a Consultant-B2B Sales:
- You are degree qualified from a reputed University and possess an MBA degree
- You have 2-5 years of experience and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles
- You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organisation
- Preferred Industry: Consumer Durables/Retail
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment
- You have relevant experience in Sales and Business Development
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Strong career progression opportunities
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- The opportunity to develop and lead a business unit.