AVP / VP - Big Data - Fraud Analytics
Opportunity to work at a leadership level in Big Data for Cyber Fraud Analytics
Excellent Opportunity to lead the Fraud/ AML projects for a leading global bank
About Our Client
Our clients is one of the largest global Banks with demonstrated strengths across Corporate Banking, Consumer Banking and Investment Banking. They are looking for a data Scientist who is an expert in big data tools and machine learning techniques and will be designing modules for dealing with Cyber Fraud Risk challenges.
Reporting to the VP/SVP, you shall be responsible for
- Initiating & executing various Financial Crimes Cyber Fraud Risk Management Big Data initiatives
- Leading and developing a team of Data Scientists
- Identifying and addressing Cyber Fraud Risk Management challenges by implementing advanced Risk Management Solutions
- Leading the development of system pipelines and interfaces focused towards automation & enhanced user experience
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have:
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline: Comp. Sc., Statistics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, or an MBA from a tier 1 institute.
- 10+ years of relevant experience as per business requirement
- Hands on experience in a major consumer cards business, financial services, retailing or consulting business.
- An understanding of risk issues, enterprise experience of working with Digital, BIG DATA mining tools & techniques
- Strong understanding & experience of working with Machine Learning algorithms, Unstructured data & Network science and hands-on experience on Big Data platforms like Hadoop stack (MapReduce & Spark) or AWS; with a strong programming experience in Python, R & SAS.
- Active stakeholder management and team handling skills
What's on Offer
Excellent Opportunity to work at the helm of a meritocratic organisation handling Big Data - Fraud Analytics