AVP - Regulatory Reporting
Fast paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC Bank with diverse product offering. India has been identified as a key centre for them and they are now looking to strengthen their team by hiring an AVP for Regulatory Reporting based out of Delhi NCR
You will be reporting to the Vice President for Regulatory Reporting and responsible for overall Regulatory Reporting function that encompasses:
- RWA and Capital Management (Basel Regulatory Reporting)
- Credit, Market and Operational Risk Analysis and Commentary
- FSA Regulatory Returns
- MIS Reports, Business packs preparation and RWA/ Capital Forecasting
- Present monthly Business Packs to divisional CFOs
- Manage Group Treasury RWA and Capital portfolio
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA in Finance with overall 7+ years of expertise in managing large scale global projects and BAU processes across complex banking verticals like Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Financial Control, Change and Data Quality Management.
What's on Offer
This is a lucrative opportunity for candidates to get into a leadership position within a growing setup.