AVP - Propoerty Risk Management
Opportunity with one of the top general insurers in India
Strong exposure to property risk and value added services
About Our Client
Client is one of India's leading General Insurance companies and the top most Private General Insurer.
- Develop, evaluate & implement systems / procedures for developing specialized Risk Engineering Services for Chemical, Petrochemical, Power, Metal and related industrial sectors.
- Perform risk Assessments of the machinery, safety equipment and management programs to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety compliance to regulations & standards.
- Review findings from accident investigations, risk assessment, project monitoring reports and decision making on risk selection, risk exposure & risk improvements.
- Review and provide design recommendations for new projects and proposed facility modifications to ensure conformance with process safety and loss prevention codes, standards and procedures.
- Work on industrial accidents. Explore the Root cause. Suggest corrective & preventive measures for risk improvement.
- To conduct risk assessment and analyze the risk using Probable Maximum Loss scenarios and assessments for Petrochemical, Chemical, Power, Metals & other industries. Working knowledge of "ExTool", or similar software's is mandatory.
- Should to be able to work with clients in assisting for following specialized Risk Engineering Services such as: HIRA, Risk Analysis, Loss control & Prevention, Quantitative Risk Analysis & Assessment, Dispersion and Consequence Modelling, Process Hazard Analysis & Instrumented Protection Function (IPF) Assessment, Fire Protection & Detection System Design, Failure Modes Effect Analysis, What if Analysis, Hazard and Operability studies, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment, System Audits such as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Dust Fire & Explosion Hazard Assessments, Explosion Protection / Relief System Design, Safety Audit as per IS 14489, Electrostatic Hazards Evaluation & Electrostatic Grounding and Bonding Audit, Electrical Safety Audit, Job Safety Analysis, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferably from Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering) from a university of repute.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in manufacturing industries or EPC consulting firms and minimum of 12 years' experience in General Insurance Industry in risk management function.
What's on Offer
- Pan India portfolio