AVP - Project Management - Process Transformation
Excellent role with a leading financial services setup
Excellent leadership role with a leading financial services setup
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services institution. As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced project management professional to join their team for supporting their global APAC re-engineering team.
Reporting into the Director, you would be working as a project manager for the APAC re-engineering team.
Some of your responsibilities shall be as follows:
- Overall project lead for large, complex and transformational projects within the APAC region
- Develop and manage detailed project plans and ensures the scope and approach is understood and aligned by all stakeholders
- Identify and track key project milestones & critical path. Employ structured methodology to project planning including change management
- Appropriately assesses the project risks, constraints, dependencies. Identifies mitigation plans and escalation as required
- Monitor and communicate the progress of project delivery and ensures timely and effective communication of project status, schedule, cost and assessment of risks/issues
- Manage the relationship with senior leaders & cross functional teams through the project life cycle
- Demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques to define alternate solutions and resolve conflicts as necessary
- Ensures effective change control procedures and processes are efficiently used to maintain control on scope, schedule and cost
- Negotiates and influences cross-functional teams to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the project life cycle
- Completes Project Completion Reviews to ensure that lessons learned are applied for future projects
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of experience in leading large/complex projects and associated change management activities along with PMP certification
- Prior experience of managing large scale global projects in a financial services/consulting/travel industry is a must
- Strong project management skills with a proven track record of delivering quality projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & verbal) across multiple audiences.
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional groups and with operational SME's.
- Ability to influence, lead and communicate at all levels and across multiple lines of business.
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrix environment including managing across multiple geographies, functions & organizations often outside 'standard' working hours
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint required
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.