AVP - OTC Derivatives MO
An excellent opportunity to work in a leading global financial services firm
An opportunity to work with senior stakeholders across different geographies
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest financial services institutions in the world, with businesses across consumer banking, wealth management and investment banking, with a large and growing shared services presence in India.
The key roles and responsibilities for this position are listed below:
- Taking ownership of functions such as trade support, reconciliations, confirmations and settlements for product classes such as credit derivatives, interest rate derivatives, equity derivatives etc.
- Ensuring flawless delivery and strict adherence to the risk and control framework
- Managing senior stakeholders across different teams and geographies
- Managing a team of 10-15 people and ensure timely resolution of risk events
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should fulfill the following criteria:
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in capital market operations, with hands on experience in derivatives operations for a minimum of 3-4 years
- Experience in functions such as confirmations, settlements, trade support etc.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of different product classes within derivatives
- A strong understanding of risk and control frameworks
- A proven team management record
- Willingness to work across shift timings, including night shifts
What's on Offer
This role offers a chance to work in a large investment banking captive setup, managing a team of 10-15 individuals across different product classes.