AVP - Marketing Analytics ( Cards/Mortgage)
Opportunity to lead the retail banking analytics portfolio for a global bank
Opportunity to lead a team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational bank with complete range of banking products for both business and personal needs. The client is looking for a seasoned professional who will lead their Retail Bank analytics initiatives in APAC Business Analytics team.
While reporting to the VP, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the Customer lifecycle within the retail bank domain
- Develop analytics solutions for customer acquisition, customer engagement, servicing and retention
- Lead the business Analytics team
- Streamline and standardize processes and visualize the end state and clearly articulate the benefits to senior management.
- Explain complex solutions and their applicability to business problems
- Drive organizational development initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have:
- 6-10 Years exposure to Financial Services domain
- Excellent exposure to retail banking products
- Proficient in marketing analytics techniques like - customer segmentation, cross sell , up sell, portfolio analytics, profiling, loyalty analytics, campaign management, predictive modeling, attrition analytics etc.
- Excellent experience in SAS, SQL, Excel etc.
- Masters/Bachelors in a numerate subject such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from Premier Institute or a track record of performance that demonstrates this ability
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of an established MNC based in Delhi NCR. Excellent employee friendly work culture and global exposure along with high level of Independence in your work.