AVP Fund Raising - Money Markets
Opportunity to specialize in entire gamut of Treasury operations
Opportunity to work with a leading NBFC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading NBFC and is part of one of the most recognized brands in India.
Reporting into the Head of Treasury, you will be responsible for:
- Leading fund raising efforts of the NBFC through money markets
- Handling Asset Liability Management (Money Market & G-Sec)
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with financial institutions
- Anticipating funds requirement and accordingly making necessary arrangements
- Handling Money Market and Forex Operations & Allied Services
- Timely reporting of all treasury function related MIS to the Management
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA/MBA with minimum 10 years' experience in Banking or Financial services industry, with relevant experience in fund raising from capital markets for an NBFC. You should have in depth knowledge of the regulatory guidelines pertaining to treasury.
Strong analytical acumen, with the ability to interpret market news & macroeconomic indicators are critical to this role. Excellent networking skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Market leading CTC and lucrative benefits
- Opportunity to specialize in entire gamut of Treasury operations
- Opportunity to work with a leading NBFC