Asst Manager - Production
Only for candidates with 5+ years of experience in the Paper/Printing industry
Only candidates who are fluent in Tamil should apply
About Our Client
Our client is an MNC with global presence in more than 50 countries with 8,000 employees. Our client is a leading global producer of industrial minerals, mainly derived from calcium carbonate and dolomite, and a worldwide distributor of speciality chemicals. They serve all application areas of the Printing & Writing industry with their own calcium carbonates as well as with various auxiliary chemicals which they distribute.
Reporting to the Plant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing daily production and maintenance plans and set priorities
- Leading the production and maintenance team and mentoring them for production, maintenance, quality and other activities of plant
- Managing operations from raw material management through to final product
- Taking lead and managing process improvements within the plant.
- Meeting and satisfying all plant related safety, quality and legal requirements limited to the plant
- Meeting all KPIs set by the management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must be a BE (Mechanical/Paper) with at least 6 years of experience in the paper/printing industry. You must have extensive knowledge of the Paper Industry. You must have experience in Production and maintenance. You must be well versed in both English as well as Tamil. You should have demonstrated excellent track record of success in your earlier career and should be ready for your next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with one of the leading industrial minerals MNCs of the world
Great opportunity of growth within the organisation