- Opportunity to travel internationally quite frequently
- Opportunity to work directly with clients on high end projects
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Consulting firm working for Banking and Financial Services clients across the globe. They have been growing at a very good rate in the last couple of years and have plans to double the team size in this year. It is a meritocratic organisation and there are immense growth opportunities for deserving candidates to fast track their career.
As an Associate Manager, you would be responsible to :
- Own the end to end delivery of models/algorithms across customer life cycle.
- Develop innovative credit / fraud models and build PD, LGD, EAD models using SAS, R, python.
- Front end with the client and work with senior executives likes the CEO, CMO, COO for solving their Business problems and providing them with the right insights and actionables.
- Collaborate with credit policy/portfolio management of the client to drive P&L outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate for the role of an Associate Manager, you should have:
- Passion for analytics: Should be able to build cutting edge credit/fraud models using advanced algorithms in SAS or in Big data/Machine Learning environment. Should have hands on experience and track record of delivering projects in individual capacity.
- Process oriented: Should help in building a process that maximizes operating efficiency while maintaining risk across multiple lending cycles. There needs to be an obsession with collecting and analyzing data to drive business iterations and improvements.
- Team Leadership: Should have a track record of leading people effectively functionally driving deliverables as well as nurturing, motivating and developing the team to drive employee engagement.
- Willingness to go above and beyond: We're looking for someone who is not afraid to take on calculated risks and can deal with ambiguity.
What's on Offer
Meritocratic environment and opportunity to travel overseas frequently alongwith wide exposure working with clients across different continents.