Small Cap Coverage
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading domestic brokerage houses. The client is well known across the industry for its quality of research reports and coverage, with an extensive desk of analysts.
Reporting to the Head of Research, you will be responsible for:
- Initiating and developing the small cap coverage for the firm, leading a team of analysts
- Identifying sectors and potential companies to be covered, developing models and parameters for sectoral and company analysis
- Carrying out industry/company research and prepare reports outlining the investment recommendation
- Interacting and maintaining relationships with fund managers and analysts of their institutional clients
- Building and maintenance of financial models, sector and macro databases as per company standards which integrate with other proprietary systems for cross sectoral analysis
- Contributing to initiation reports, sector thematic pieces and client queries
- Monitoring the companies and sectors covered for changes (new information especially quarterly & half yearly earnings reports) and keeping all models up-to-date
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with minimum 10 years of post-qualification work experience. Experience in equity markets is highly desired. You should be able to analyse the financials and other reports of a company in order to do a comparative analysis.
You should be able to form a strategic overview of the sector. Ability to understand industry/company prospects, good understanding of basic economic concepts and eagerness to learn are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- Mentoring by the Head of Research who is a reputed professional in the field, with significant industry coverage experience across global markets
- Opportunity to develop a new vertical into a Major Sector category at the firm, leading a team of analysts and associates
- Best in class compensation + bonus