- Work as the Head of IT in a fast growing organization
- Work in a truly global role, heading IT for all geographies
About Our Client
The client specializes in bringing warehouses, distribution centers, and fulfilment center into the future. Their AI-driven hardware and software is a combined solution that continuously prioritize decisions and workflows to efficiently orchestrate tasks, time and teams of people for optimum performance across a distribution center.
- Design and implement short- and long-term IT strategy for the company
- Responsible for the IT Infrastructure management operations, encompassing specific responsibilities
- Helping maintenance, support and operations of IT infrastructure, Core network and Data center functions.
- Management and maintenance of DC DR Servers, Backup, Storage, Cloud, Core Security, Firewalls, Telecom, systems, Desktop, Help Desk
- Manage 24×7 Service Desk's day-to-day operations, manage and monitor all key performance
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate with 10+ years of relevant work experience, and at least 5 years in a managerial role
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure in a team environment
- Demonstrated record of outstanding work quality, productivity, and teamwork
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, provides guidance/suggestions, resolves complex issues, self-driven and proactive, innovation new approaches, problem solving and crisis management, judgement decision making.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a growing setup with cutting edge products
- Market leading compensation