- Electronics/ Electrical engg. with 15+ yrs. exp. in Design & Development apply
- Candidates with experience in Circuit Design, IoT or relevant industry apply
About Our Client
Our Client is a High-Tech start-up with a Global presence, pioneering in Automation control systems. They are looking for an Associate Director to take charge of their Hardware development activities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for
- Designing and Developing embedded and hardware products working with the cross functional teams
- Taking design decisions and leading a team of qualified engineers
- Building a team and owning the products portfolio - planning. Budgeting, timeline and project management in an agile environment
- Establishing best practices in through tools and processes
- Validating delivery and quality assurance
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you are an Electronics/Electrical Engineer with 15+ years of experience in the electronic products industry, especially in the automation and IoT space. You should have working knowledge of circuit design (Analog and Digital), IoT platforms, communication standards and sensors.
You should have high technical aptitude, affinity towards electronics, and should be a fast learner. You need to have exceptional communication skills and should be able to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work on futuristic technologies.