Assitant Brand Manager - Luxury Retail - 2-7 years - Gurgaon
Work closely with the global stakeholders
To work with the world's leading Retail organization
About Our Client
Our client is in the top Retail companies in the world. They have a strong global presence with great established brands. They are growing at a very fast pace in both, global and Indian markets. They are looking for someone who can contribute to the development of world class marketing.
Reporting into the Senior Brand Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Brand Business planning and execution
- Working with sales team to ensure proper implementation of all trade marketing plans
- Working with Global Brand team for resolution of operational needs in implementing the brand plans
- Assisting the Sr. Brand Manager in designing of the annual brand communication plan and media brief
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to track brand heath to ensure quality and efficiency of brand communication and presentation at stores
- Create programs or communication tools to drive positioning and increase market share in multiband outlets.
- Own all BTL activation implementations by working closely with internal stake holders and external agencies to drive brand objectives
- Maintain the brand budget and ensure adherence to activity wise budget and overall brand budget as laid out in the year beginning and periodic amendments as they come in force.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA/Post graduation from a recognized university/ B-School
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - especially Power Point and Excel
- About 3-5 years of work experience with at least 3 years in brand management
- Experience in brand management and communication in B2B or multi brand retail environment is a plus
- Experience in Sales role is an advantage
What's on Offer
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company's image.