Assistant Vice President Regulatory Reporting
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Bank with their offshore setup based out of Delhi NCR. With the team expanding they are looking for a seasoned professional to joining their specialist team of Regulatory Reporting.
Reporting to the VP, your key responsibilities would include:
- Manage a team within the RWA CoE, provide guidance and act as a subject matter expert (SME) with regard to Market Risk, Securitization and Counterparty Credit Risk RWA calculation.
- Ensure that PRA regulatory outputs are produced on an accurate and timely basis in line with SLAs, including calculating and posting of all planned and ad hoc adjustments.
- Manage production of RWAs in accordance with Basel rules and Group Framework of RWAs particularly on Market Risk, Securitization and CCR.
- Production and Review of MI packs including business commentary for stakeholder sign-offs with particular emphasis on Trading Book RWAs including Market Risk, Securitization and Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Production and Review of PRA regulatory returns and key SDPs in accordance with CAD deadlines.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and challenge as required to support management in RWA and other regulatory decisions.
- Identification and development of options to address issues relating to change and process improvement.
- Build strong relationships with the team's stakeholders to ensure delivery of output reports are of a high quality and fit for purpose.
- Support stakeholders who require analysis and commentary of the business' capital position. Update processes / outputs to reflect changes to reporting deliverables in response to mandatory or BAU project changes.
- Maintaining an up-to-date process note repository.
The Successful Applicant
You are a CA / MBA / FRM with 8+ years of experience in Basel II, Basel III, COREP. In depth understanding of Counterparty Credit Risk, Securitization and Market Risk RWA framework is required. You will also have an understanding of derivatives along with prior team management experience. Knowledge MS Access and SQL would be beneficial.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation.
- The role is a great opportunity for returning Indians looking for a onshore focused role in India.
- Exposure to senior management at offshore and onshore location.