Assistant manager Procurement
Procurement + Planning
Individual Contributor Role
About Our Client
A chance to work with a Global MNC in Fueling Solutions space that provides exceptional standards of quality, style and service. They have been growing rapidly in the Indian Market and need a good middle management personnel to fuel their drive and growth.
- Planning and procurement of traded items for largescale projects
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirement
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategy and close deals with optimal terms
- Ability to fit purchase into project ecosystem besides maintaining freight and supply chain costs
- Managing diverse procurement activities and planning (demand and supply)
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with direct reports, senior management, customers, other support groups and project team members.
- Business development proposals besides planning and resource allocation
- Fulfillment of various supply chain requirements relating to planning.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate will come with at least 7 years' experience, including 4-6 years in execution of diverse procurement and planning activities with an B.E/ MBA in Operations/Supply Chain. The person must exhibit strong commercial and contractual awareness and excellent negotiation skills. Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills with staff, clients and vendors are essential, also experience with Sub-Contract with vendors and suppliers. Should have handled import and export market logistics and have a good awareness of the India Market.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.