Asset Manager : Solar Industry
A chance to work with a Global leader in the Renewebles Industry
Fast track career path starting with a Pan India profile
About Our Client
FRV has become a leading global solar farm developer since it was founded in 2006. Our current offices are in Spain, Australia, Dubai, Uruguay, Brazil, and Mexico. FRV has now developed and constructed more than 800 MW of solar plants using photovoltaic and solar thermal technologies.
FRV has been active in India since 2015, establishing its office in New Delhi in 2016. In India, FRV has two solar PV projects under construction, AP2 - 50MW and AP2 II - 50MW and continues searching new opportunities in the country. FRV is participating in the last Indian auctions.
FRV Power India Private Limited is now seeking to expand its Asset Management capabilities in India. This position is for a full-time Asset Manager whom will be based primarily in New Delhi and be responsible for all Asset Management activities and outcomes in relation to the 65 MWp AP2 and the 65 MWp AP2 II and also two projects located in Jordan (66MW Mafrac and 66MW Empire under construction). You would be working with FRV's Indian and international teams and you will be reporting direct to the Head of the AM Department of the business. The projects are located in regional areas of India and Jordan fortnightly / monthly travel to the projects site/sites should be anticipated.
- Organizing and completing all Asset Management activities of four solar farms in India and Jordan;
- Supervision and management of all relevant contracts (Asset Management / O&M, etc.), funding agreements, interconnection agreements;
- Ensuring on-going compliance with all law, legislative requirements, federal and state legislation in relation to the operation of the solar farms;
- Reporting on Asset Management activities and O&M services performance by the contractors;
- Managing and maintaining good relationships with authorities, the community, the owners, etc.;
- Participating and / or leading site visits and inspections involving third parties including operators and contractors;
- Providing Asset Management inputs for preparing OPEX estimations;
- Developing Scope of Works for AM and supervision for new projects;
- Support FRV's development team in the development phase of the Project with Asset Management and OPEX estimation for tender preparations.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will have had some exposure to asset management of large infrastructure projects with experience in solar and wind generating system preferred.
- Relevant Engineering Qualification
- Good understanding of Asset Management methodologies
- O&M knowledge of solar and/ or wind plants/installations would also be a benefit.
- Strong understanding of contracts including management and reporting;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Strong MS EXCEL and IT skills;
- Critical eye for all compliance and safety;
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills;
- Good understanding of Electrical systems;
- Be self directed and a good team player
- Experience in working in an international environment
- At least 2 years of experience in large scale renewable assets, as AM or O&M manager
- The position will require a deep involvement in re-finance/ selling process, so experience on these type of operations is reacquired, specially in coordination of related Technical activities
- Travel availability
What's on Offer
A chance to work with a Global leader in the Renewable Industry with a fast track career path starting with a Pan India profile